Day 18 of the push-up ladder. 171 to buy in/catch up.
As they say, the only constant is change. This change, I think, will be for the better. Going forward, we are adding some stuff to the TitanFit mix. We are doing so to put the 10 elements of fitness (see below) to the test. That and to get out of the gym every now and again.
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
50 – Jump shots – 1 burpee (yea burpees), or exercise(s) that are hard for you (e.g. ring dips, jump squats, etc…) for every miss!
While using the “glass” is allowable, all shots must begin from OUTSIDE the paint/lane area.
Here’s hoping I do fewer than 50 burpees (yea burpees) today.